First, I took off my old nail polish, trimmed and filed my nails, then washed my hands really well with soap and water.
Then, I did two coats of a purpley, gray color as a base for the leopard print. The color is "Parlez Vous OPI?" by OPI. Here's what it looks like.
Next, I added a few spots of a bright purple, you could also use pink, or any color really, but I like to keep the colors in the same family when I do leopard print. The purple color is "Flying Dragon (NEON)" by China Glaze. Make sure you get most of the paint off the brush when you do these spots, you don't need too much.
Then, I put some black around the bright purple spots, I use a small paintbrush, but a toothpick works great, too. I ran out of black nail polish so I just used acrylic paint. Both work well. You could probably even use a black Sharpie, but I haven't tried that so I'm not sure if it'll work. Don't worry if it's a tad sloppy, the top coat fixes everything!
Lastly, I painted on the top coat. Any top coat will do, just as long as its glossy! If you use acrylic paint, you NEED a top coat because it'll come right off in water if you don't.
All done! So cute.
I hope you try it out!
Hap
Hap
No comments:
Post a Comment